BTUPeabody Energy Corp04/18/2019
LAST:

 28.62
CHANGE:
 0.36
OPEN:
28.28
HIGH:
28.97
ASK:
29.32
VOLUME:
730,200
CHANGE(%):
1.27
PREV:
28.26
LOW:
28.19
BID:
29.31
OPEN INT:
0
CHART
Period:
RECENT END OF DAY PRICES
DateOpenHighLowCloseVolumeOpen Interest
04/18/1928.2828.9728.1928.62730,2000
04/17/1928.2228.4927.7728.26426,0000
04/16/1927.9528.3227.8528.09604,9000
04/15/1928.8029.1027.9228.03855,6000
04/12/1928.4329.3128.3228.95952,4000
04/11/1927.7628.3127.7628.07737,5000
04/10/1927.5328.0027.3127.94657,9000
04/09/1927.8727.9127.4727.531,106,6000
04/08/1927.9028.2427.8528.08451,3000
04/05/1928.0128.1027.6527.99855,1000
COMPANY PROFILE
NYSE, BTU - Peabody Energy Corp

We are the largest private-sector coal company in the world. During the year  ended December 31, 2007, we sold 237.8 million tons of coal. During this period,  we sold coal to over 340 electricity generating and industrial plants in 19  countries. Our coal products fuel approximately 10% of all U.S. electricity  generation and 2% of worldwide electricity generation. At December 31, 2007, we  had 9.3 billion tons of proven and probable coal reserves.  We own majority interests in 31 coal mining operations located in the U.S and  Australia. Additionally, we own a minority interest in one Venezuelan operating  mine through a joint venture arrangement. We shipped 192.3 million tons from our  20 U.S. mining operations and 21.4 million tons from our 11 Australia operations  in 2007. We shipped 84% of our U.S. mining operations? coal sales volume from  the western United States during the year ended December 31, 2007 and the  remaining 16% from the eastern United States.  ...

Read SEC Filing on NASDAQ.com »
FUNDAMENTALS
Sector:Energy
Industry:Coal Mining
P/E Ratio:N/A
PEG Ratio:N/A
EPS:N/A
DivYield:N/A
PtB:1.3
PtS:0.59
EBITDA:978.90M
Shares:100.36M
Market Cap:2.87B
52wk range:27.10 - 47.84
SYMBOL HISTORY
Purchase End of Day Historical Data
for this symbol from May 22, 2001
Purchase Intraday Historical Data
for this symbol from Jan 01, 2008
DOWNLOAD DATA
Download stock quote history quickly and easily in a variety of formats to suit your needs.
Exchange:
Format:
Period:
 
Symbol:
Start Date:
End Date:
 
OPTIONS DATA DOWNLOAD
Download US Equity option chain data.
Options:
Format:
 
Root:
Date:
 
DOWNLOAD HISTORICAL DATA
Please select the Exchange and Format:
Exchange:
Format:
MEMBER LOGIN
Email/Username:
Password:
RegisterForgot
   Add to Watchlist
Upgrade to Platinum
GLOBAL INDICES
CodeLastChange
COMP7,99820.02
DJI26,5601100.42
SP5002,90550.16
DAX12,500780.63
FTSE7,488-50.07
NI22521,848120.06
CAC405,354410.76
GLD1,27620.12
BDI1,200494.26
HSI30,063-2530.83