ACLSAxcelis Tech Inc12/11/2017
LAST:

 29.70
CHANGE:
 0.30
OPEN:
29.45
HIGH:
30.69
ASK:
23.00
VOLUME:
357,200
CHANGE(%):
1.02
PREV:
29.40
LOW:
29.35
BID:
18.89
OPEN INT:
0
CHART
Period:
RECENT END OF DAY PRICES
DateOpenHighLowCloseVolumeOpen Interest
12/11/1729.4530.6929.3529.70357,2000
12/08/1731.0031.3029.3329.40380,5000
12/07/1729.7030.6529.6030.60593,5000
12/06/1729.0529.8528.8029.70600,9000
12/05/1729.1529.8028.4629.30660,7000
12/04/1731.5031.9028.5029.151,271,4000
12/01/1731.7531.7529.3031.05791,8000
11/30/1732.7532.9031.9032.00670,8000
11/29/1735.0035.4030.8532.38972,7000
11/28/1735.1535.6534.2535.05872,7000
COMPANY PROFILE
NASDAQ, ACLS - Axcelis Tech Inc

Axcelis Technologies, Inc. ("Axcelis," "we," "us," or "our") designs,  manufactures and services ion implantation, dry strip and other processing  equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips. We sell to all of the  top 20 semiconductor chip manufacturers worldwide. The ion implantation business  comprised approximately 75.2% of our revenues in 2007 with the remaining 24.8%  of revenues derived from our dry strip and other processing systems. In addition  to equipment, we provide extensive aftermarket service and support, including  spare parts, equipment upgrades, maintenance services and customer training. We  also own 50% of the equity of SEN Corporation, an SHI and Axcelis Company, or  "SEN," a leading producer of ion implantation equipment in Japan. SEN licenses  technology from us for certain ion implantation products and has exclusive  rights to market the licensed products in Japan.  Axcelis is headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts.  ...

Read SEC Filing on NASDAQ.com »
FUNDAMENTALS
Sector:Technology
Industry:Industrial Machinery/Components
P/E Ratio:34.66
PEG Ratio:1.28
EPS:0.93
DivYield:N/A
PtB:4.2
PtS:3.09
EBITDA:37.37M
Shares:31.27M
Market Cap:928.70M
52wk range:13.45 - 37.05
SYMBOL HISTORY
DOWNLOAD DATA
Download stock quote history quickly and easily in a variety of formats to suit your needs.
Exchange:
Format:
Period:
 
Symbol:
Start Date:
End Date:
 
OPTIONS DATA DOWNLOAD
Download US Equity option chain data.
Options:
Format:
 
Root:
Date:
 
DOWNLOAD HISTORICAL DATA
Please select the Exchange and Format:
Exchange:
Format:
MEMBER LOGIN
Email/Username:
Password:
RegisterForgot
   Add to Watchlist
Upgrade to Platinum
GLOBAL INDICES
CodeLastChange
COMP6,875350.51
DJI24,386570.23
SP5002,66080.32
DAX13,4662361.78
FTSE7,488-50.07
NI22522,4204081.86
CAC405,514110.20
GLD1,242-40.31
BDI1,200494.26
HSI28,5943491.23