KRNYKearny Financial08/03/20 13:12
LAST:

 7.790
CHANGE:
 0.25
OPEN:
8.060
HIGH:
8.060
ASK:
14.700
VOLUME:
94,687
CHANGE(%):
3.11
PREV:
8.040
LOW:
7.770
BID:
13.250
OPEN INT:
0
CHART
Period:
RECENT END OF DAY PRICES
DateOpenHighLowCloseVolumeOpen Interest
08/03/208.0608.0607.7707.79094,6870
07/31/208.2208.4807.9208.040383,8000
07/30/207.6707.8907.6507.840352,5000
07/29/207.6407.8407.4107.810328,4000
07/28/207.3207.6307.3207.600485,7000
07/27/207.5107.5207.2707.375275,0000
07/24/207.6407.7807.5507.570180,4000
07/23/207.3807.7007.3807.670223,7000
07/22/207.5207.5607.3607.460217,7000
07/21/207.2507.6257.2507.590363,5000
COMPANY PROFILE
NASDAQ, KRNY - Kearny Financial

The Company is a federally-chartered corporation that was organized on March 30,  2001 for the purpose of being a holding company for Kearny Federal Savings Bank  (the ?Bank?), a federally-chartered stock savings bank. On February 23, 2005,  the Company completed a minority stock offering in which it sold 21,821,250  shares, representing 30% of its outstanding common stock upon completion of the  offering. The remaining 70% of the outstanding common stock, totaling 50,916,250  shares, were retained by Kearny MHC (the ?MHC?). The MHC is a  federally-chartered mutual holding company and so long as the MHC is in  existence, it will at all times own a majority of the outstanding common stock  of the Company. The stock repurchase programs conducted by the Company since the  offering have reduced the total number of shares outstanding. The 50,916,250  shares held by the MHC represented 71.6% of the total shares outstanding as of  the Company?s June 30, 2007 fiscal year end.  ...

Read SEC Filing on NASDAQ.com »
FUNDAMENTALS
Sector:Finance
Industry:Savings Institutions
P/E Ratio:70.45
PEG Ratio:16.1
EPS:0.22
DivYield:0.78
PtB:1.18
PtS:11.5
EBITDA:N/A
Shares:80.65M
Market Cap:628.23M
52wk range:7.23 - 14.40
SYMBOL HISTORY
Purchase End of Day Historical Data
for this symbol from Feb 24, 2005
Purchase Intraday Historical Data
for this symbol from Jan 01, 2008
DOWNLOAD DATA
Download stock quote history quickly and easily in a variety of formats to suit your needs.
Exchange:
Format:
Period:
 
Symbol:
Start Date:
End Date:
 
OPTIONS DATA DOWNLOAD
Download US Equity option chain data.
Options:
Format:
 
Root:
Date:
 
DOWNLOAD HISTORICAL DATA
Please select the Exchange and Format:
Exchange:
Format:
MEMBER LOGIN
Email/Username:
Password:
RegisterForgot
   Add to Watchlist
Upgrade to Platinum
GLOBAL INDICES
CodeLastChange
COMP10,7451571.49
DJI26,4281150.44
SP5003,271250.77
DAX12,500780.63
FTSE7,488-50.07
NI22521,848120.06
CAC405,354410.76
GLD1,963190.96
BDI1,200494.26
HSI30,063-2530.83